成都电大英语(百分之答案)未知教学资源|题库|学习文库-「普洱教育」来源： https://www.puerjy.cn 2020-09-23 20:03高中 36269 ℃
1. ____ name is Jane. ____ is from the USA.（,She）
2. Have you got _____ lychees? ()
3． Mr Green is now ____ a holiday. ()
4. I’m a deputy manager. I work ______ an IT company.()
5. The Business Banking Department is on _____ second floor.()
6. A: How often ______ take the medicine?
B: You should take it three times a day.( I)
7 It ______ heavily here at this moment.( raining)
8. How do I ______ the gym? ( to)
9. My aunt _____ for her friends at home.( cooking)
10. I’d like to _____you to a party this Saturday.()
11. How many _____ would you like to buy?(s)
12. Hurry up. We don’t have _____ time.()
13. A: time do you have lunch?
B: I usually have lunch at 12.()
14. A: I haven’t got a car.
B: _____.(r have)
15. This radio is _____ than that one.( expensive)
16. A: The chair is not comfortable enough.
B: Yes, I agree. It is _____. ( uncomfortable)
17. _____ a coffee machine in the room?( there)
18. A: _________________?
B: I’ve got a bad cough.(’s the matter with you)
19. A: Could you ring them up please? I’m sometimes quite nervous on the
B: ____________________(,of course.I will phone them for you)
20. A: How much is the rent of the flat?
B: _________________.( is near the centher of the city)
1. She has a problem ______ the flat advertisement.（）
2. _____ people are my friends. _____ people are my husband’s friends.
3. I don’t need _____ mineral water, but I’d like _____tea, thanks.
4. David’s younger brother is ________ engineer.()
5. This is his book. Could you give it _____ him?()
6. A: Should I take some medicine?
B: No, you _____________ to take any medicine. (’t need)
7. When _________ for London? ( she flying)
8. I’m sorry she’s not in. Would you like to a message? ()
9. It often _____ in winter in the north of China. ()
10. Lily and Lucy are _____ a picture-book in their room.(g)
11. The house is very close to the railway station, so it’s very _____ for
12. A: was the meeting like?
B: It was very exciting. ()
13. A: I am from England.
B: _____. ( an I)
14. I’m bad at spelling, but Jane is ___________ me.( than)
15. A: The classroom is not big enough for 50 students.
B: Yes, I agree. It’s _____. ( small)
16. Hello, _____ Franco Rossi speaking. Can I speak to Polly Williams?(
17. A: Hello, Linda, how are you?
B: ______________________( well,thank you?)
18. A: What do you do?
B: _______________.(B.I am a policeman)
19. A: How do I get there?
B: _________________.( take the number 866 bus from the
20. A: What does your English teacher look like?
B: _________________.(’s tall and has long,wavy hair)
1. Chris usually go to the gym _________ the weekend.()
2． I usually get up _____ 7 o’clock _____ the morning. (,in)
3. This is where you work, Xiaoyan. That is your desk and this is _____.()
4. He hasn’t got _____ cousins.()
5.I go swimming on ____ Thursdays for two hours. (A.)
6. A: I have got a pain in my chest.
B: You _______ see the doctor.()
7. Sally’s parents _______come and stay with her soon. ( going to)
8. What's the weather _______ this winter?()
9. He is a good student. He early. ( comes)
10. You can paint the walls and _____ posters. You can do what you want.(
11. How many _____ can you see on the table ?( of milk)
12. A: will the meal take?
B: It’ll take two hours, I think.( long)
13. A: I like documentaries on TV.
B: _____. ( do I)
14. James is French than Polly. (A.a bit better at)
15. A: The area is too noisy.
B: Yes, I agree. It’s _____.( quiet enough)
16. A: _____ you like a drink? Wine? Beer?
B: A beer, please.()
17. A: Hello. I’m David Manning. Nice to meet you.
B: ______________________________. ( to meet you,too.I’mXiaoyan)
18. A: How about seeing a film this evening?
B: Yes, _____________. (’s a good idea)
19. A: What time does the train leave?
B: _________________.( half past five)
20. A: Excuse me, where is the nearest bank, please?
B: _________________.(’s next to the newsagent)
1. She is making _______ a cup of coffee.(f)
2. I’d like _____ apples, please.()
3. London is _____capital of Britain, and it is _____ great city, too.(,a)
4. I sometimes go to the pub _____ Friday _____ my colleagues.(,with)
5. Rose is experienced _________ training.()
6. A. Oh, dear. I’ve got a temperature.
B. You have some aspirins to reduce it.()
7. My uncle _____ in the IT Department. But now he _____ on a plan for the
marketing department. (,is working)
8. He in travelling. ( interested)
9. The workers usually _____ work at 8:30. ()
10. I’m _____ a list of things to buy.()
11. Mark is responsible _____ the international market.()
12. A: ________ is the nearest chemist’s?
B: On the corner.()
13. A: I have a light breakfast early in the morning.
B: _____. ( too)
14. This watch is that one.( expensive as)
15. The French restaurants are nice, but they are _____。( expensive)
16. A: I'm going to clean the house.
B: _______ do the shopping.(C.I’ll)
17. A: _________________。
B: My father is a manager. My mother is a nurse.( do your parents do)
18. A: How long does it take from Beijng to London by plane?
B: _________________.( takes about 7 hours)
19. A: What does her boyfriend look like?
B: _________________.( is quite tall with fair curly hair)
20. A: _________________, David?
B: An orange juice. ( would you like)
1. Jane and Paul like good coffee, so go and get some good coffee for
2. I don’t want _____ milk in my coffee. ()
3. David is _____ only accountant in my son’s company. ()
4. I usually go to the office ________ train. ()
5. I am not keen_______ sports.()
6. You need to reduce your temperature, so you ___________ take some
7. Rose is in the garden. She _____ her afternoon tea with her boyfriend right
now. ( having)
8. She usually goes to work ________ foot.()
9. Polly is very busy. She _______ work at about 7.00 every day.(es)
10. He can _____good English.()
11. _________ people are coming for the party?( many)
12. A:I don’t get up late on Sundays.
B: _____.(r do I)
13. John is __________ experienced at training than Mary is.()
14. A: The shops in this area are _____.
B: Yes, I agree. They are not modern enough. ( old- fashioned)
15. A: _______ like to have a coffee?
B: Yes, please.( you)
16. A: How long does it take to go there by train?
B: _________________.( takes 20 hours)
17. A: What does she like?
B: _________________.(’s very nice and kind)
18. A: Why don’t you go to an estate agent, then, you’re talking face to face?
B: Well, __________________.(C.I don’t know)
19. A: ?
B: Yes, I do. My mother and father live in Oxford.( you have any family)
20. A: __________________。
B: Hi. My name’s Rose. Are you from London?(,I’m ’s your
is Andrew?( is Dan’s uncle)
is Mark?( is Dan’s grandfather)
is Tom?( is Dan’s father)
is Joyce?( is Tom’s wife)
is Pam?( is Andrew’s niece)
Johnson needs a young and beautiful secretary to help him.()
Johnson interviews Mrs Santana on the telephone.()
Santana believes she can do the job well.()
Santana agrees that Mr Johnson’s wife can be a good
Santana is very likely to get the job.()
原文：Hi Joe, 。
does Xiaoyan stay in London for?( is working.)
are Xiaoyan’s London colleagues like?( are very nice.)
does Xiaoyan think of London?( thinks it is exciting.)
does Xiaoyan think of people in London?( thinks they are
’s the weather like in London when Xiaoyan is writing this letter?( is
原文：It is Sunday 。。
Browns have their dinner in the evening on Sunday. (.)
Brown has a big family.(’t say.)
Brown doesn’t go to work on Sunday.(.)
Brown likes working in the garden on Sunday.(.)
family enjoy Mrs Brown’s cooking (.)
原文：Dear Sir Madam,。
1. Jane Simson is a _________ now.(ary)
2. Jane Simson is applying for a job as _________.( representative)
3. Jane Simson was a student of ___________ at Dangston
4. Jane Simson is on holiday for the next two weeks and _________.( go
for an interview at anytime)
5. Jane is sending her ______ with the application letter.()
原文：Americans like 。。
1. Travelling by car is expensive and uncomfortable.()
2. Only young people travel by hitch-hiking.()
3. Hitch- hikers don’t have to pay the drivers for giving them a lift.(.)
4. Holiday Inn is more comfortable than motels.(’t say.)
5. Youth hostels are more expensive than Holiday Inns.(.)
1. How often do temporary employees get their pay?( week.)
2. “Tip” is closest in meaning (意义) to _________.( for good service)
3. What does the writer do?( serves customers in a restaurant.)
4. The writer ____________.( works on Saturdays and Sundays)
5. The writer doesn’t have enough money to ____________.( his parents
原文：Alice is my。。
1. Alice and I don’t contact each other very often.()
2. I work as the office manager at the company.()
3. We always make phone calls on Saturday morning.()
4. We can use five ways to communicate with each other.()
5. We will live closer to each other in the future.(’t say)
原文：After yesterday’s 。
1．Yesterday it was sunny in ____ __.()
2. This morning it will be very windy in __ ____.(nd)
3．This evening it will be ___ __ in the south-west.()
4．Tomorrow it will stop raining first in the __ ___.(-west)
5．Tomorrow evening there may be some sun in the ___ ___ of
原文：New York, 。。
1. There are a lot of interesting things to do in big cities.(A. Right.)
2. People move to live in big cities because they can always find jobs
3. The houses are very expensive in big cities. (C. Doesn’t say)
4. Everyone enjoys living in big cities in spite of (尽管) the problems. (B.
5. It’s better to think carefully before you decide to move to big cities. (A.
（你为什么不）Why don't you
（不运转了）is not working
（我感觉不舒服）I'm not feeling well
（你要留言吗。）Would you like to leave a message?
（在超级市场对面）In the super market opposite
(你有空吗)Are you free
（我要杯葡萄酒）I want a cup of wine
（我得了感冒）I've got a cold
（天气怎么样）What's the weather like
（不擅长）is bad at
（星期四可以）Thursday is fine
（你更喜欢）do you prefer
（她外出了）She's is not in
（在7点前给我打电话）call me before seven
（乘地铁去你的办公室）go to your office by tube
（在计算机行业工作）works in computers
（您是哪位。）Who is calling?
（天气怎么样）What's the weather like
（要不要我来）Would you like me to
（我们为什么不）Why don't we
（谁负责）Who is responsible for
）Can I take a message?
（你今天感觉怎么样。）How are you feeling today?
（在花园里吸烟）smoke in the garden
（他长什么样儿。）What does he look like?
1. He isn’t an architect. He is an engineer.他不是建筑师，他是工程师。
2. She has got long, fair, wavy hair . 她有一头金色的长卷发。
3. I am looking for a flat on the third or fourth floor.我想找一套在四层或者五层的
4. Do you like reading English newspapers? 你喜欢读英文报纸吗。
5. My English teacher is very funny.我的英语老师很风趣。
1. What about seeing a film? 去看电影怎么样。
2. He has short hair with a beard.他一头短发，留着胡须。
3. I don’t like the flat. It is too near the road.我不喜欢这套公寓。
4. She doesn’t like borrowing things from others.她不喜欢向别人借东西。
5. My cousin is quite outgoing.我的表兄人很外向。
1. How about playing football tomorrow afternoon? 明天下午去踢足球怎么样。
2. How much does the book cost? 这本书多少钱。
3. He is not very tall and wears glasses.他个子不高，戴着眼镜。
4. I think the area is too noisy and not safe enough.我觉得这个市区太吵闹了，也
5. My parents don’t like travelling.我的父母不喜欢旅游。
1. The flat costs 500 pounds a month.房租一月五百磅。
2. I’m interested in that large flat. 我对那套大公寓感兴趣。
3. He has got very short hair with blue eyes. 他一头短发，蓝色的眼睛。
4. Do they like watching English films? 他们喜欢看英语电影吗。
5. My son is not very confident of himself .我儿子不太自信。
1. She is average height and slim.她中等个，身材苗条。
2. My daughter is a bit shy.我的女儿有点腼腆。
3. The flat is large, light and modern. 这套公寓大而明亮，很现代化。
4. Is your boyfriend talkative? 你的男朋友健谈吗。
5. I like reading newspapers in cafes.我喜欢在小咖啡店读报。
- 】2019年秋高中数学人教A版必修2习题：第1章 空间几何体1.1.1(含解析)
- 习近平演讲稿：顺应时代潮流 实现共同发展
- 高中信息技术会考试题必修部分 什么软件可以下载高中试题
- 抹灰工程施工方案 预拌砂浆